- Recycled Golf Balls are face it cheaper. They are half the price of new golf balls. You can get Nike AAAAA Golf Balls (50 Pack) for $49.33 at our website.
- Recycled golf balls perform very well. There have been tests done and they showed that higher-rated (AAAAA an AAAA) recycled golf balls are like brand new and sometimes flew farther. This may be because the dimple patterns are a little smoother because they have been used. You can still use your favorite brand. There are plenty of recycled Nike, Pro V1, Titleist, Callaway, Volvik and so on.
- It is better for the environment. We recycle bottles, cans, newspapers. Why not golf balls. If we use recycled golf balls then we must be slowing down production of new golf balls. Just a thought.
- You might get a golf ball that a Pro used. There are online golf ball stores that get some of their recycled balls from PGA tournaments.
- And last but not least, you would be helping smaller businesses succeed.
These are just a few reasons to use recycled golf balls. What are your reasons for using recycled golf balls? Let us know on Twitter, Facebook and Instagram.